Crazy4art4u is officially moved as of today. You will now find me at my new blog http://www.elizabethstudio54.blogspot.com with a whole new look. Please join me in the next step in my continuing adventure of art and life in the country!

26 September 2009

Knitted Fingerless Gloves



I just had to share this beautiful pattern I stumbled upon the other day on YouTube when I was looking for some knitting instructions. You have to e-mail:
info@thecastingcouch.co.uk - a soon to launch knitting pattern website in the United Kingdom for the free written instructions. There is also a free instructional video on YouTube that walks you through the pattern if you are unfamiliar with any of the stitches. These gloves are lovely, warm and easy enough for a beginning knitter to make! Winter is on its way, brrrrrrr
soooo, what are you waiting for?
Happy Knitting,
and Thanks to thecastingcouch.co.uk
for the beautiful pattern!
Beth
Crazy4art4u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment