Crazy4art4u is officially moved as of today. You will now find me at my new blog http://www.elizabethstudio54.blogspot.com with a whole new look. Please join me in the next step in my continuing adventure of art and life in the country!

30 May 2010

2nd Annual Where Bloggers Create party- June 19th, 2010!!!! It’s time again to share your creative spaces!!!

Wherever your creative space is here is an opportunity to share yours with other like-minded souls, all artists at heart or otherwise. Here is a chance to play with other artists, be entered in the contest for some great prizes and  find loads of inspiration for your art and your studio design:

“This year is special because Jo Packham and Where Women Create magazine is offering some fabulous prizes!
The first prize is your own feature in Where Women Create magazine! (How cool is that?) Jo Packham herself will pick the winner and boy is it ever a fun experience!

Then [they] will be offering to 6 random party goers,

2- 1 year subscriptions to Where Women Create magazine

2 -Sets of Jo’s books Where Women Create and The Book of Inspiration

2-WWC charm bracelets.”

I don’t know about you but I think it really sounds like lots of fun, and a great opportunity to see other artist’s creative spaces. If you are like me, your space is never really done – there is always room for improvements LOL.

Anyway, why don’t you hop on over to Karen’s blog, “My Desert Cottage” for details on how to enter… Remember, it is June 19th so you should get a move on!

Ciao for now,

Beth

1 comment:

  1. Beth:
    We are so excited about seeing everyone's space. it is going to be very fun.

    Thank you for the nice post! And your website it beautiful!
    My best
    Jo

    ReplyDelete