Crazy4art4u is officially moved as of today. You will now find me at my new blog http://www.elizabethstudio54.blogspot.com with a whole new look. Please join me in the next step in my continuing adventure of art and life in the country!

17 March 2010

Spring Sale at Crazy4Art's Etsy Shop

Just a quick post to alert everyone to my spring sale at my Etsy jewelry shop starting today March 17 -
April 2. Everything is 50% off or better! I shift gears every season, or so it seems and jewelry making is done for the winter season. Now I need to make space for other items. I am also destashing my quilting fabric, lots of quilting kits and a large portion of my beading supplies. Watch for the destashing items to start appearing on my Etsy site soon, and you can be sure there will be some great buys there too!
Happy Almost Spring!
Ciao for now,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment